Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hamptonians are thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving from your 'Home by the Sea'

Here are a few things Hamptonians are thankful for

Khalil Lewis
Freshman, Accounting major
“Being alive and healthy. Also for being able to have the family and friends I have in my life.”









Daisha Roberts 
Senior, Public Relations Major 
"I am thankful for my life and opportunity to excel in every aspect of life. I am also thankful for the good health of myself and my family."


Kyle Fitzgerald
Freshman, Kinesiology Major

“God, and having the Cafeteria food to eat every night. I am also thankful for my challenges, because they make me stronger.”

 Tanya Howard
Assistant Professor of Journalism and Communications
"The health and happiness of my loved ones. I am very thankful for the opportunity to join the faculty here at the Scripps Howard School of Journalism and Communications, I really enjoy working with the students, faculty members and administrators."




Katelyn Hull
Sophomore, Mathematics Major 
“I am thankful to be at Hampton on a Navy ROTC scholarship. Without that I wouldn't be here at Hampton.”


Atia Strange
Junior, Strategic Communications major
“My friends and family and for being alive today.”





                                                        
                                                                                               
-Sechemelia Lewis '15

No comments:

Post a Comment